The following questions and answers are designed to provide a general understanding of Coral Creek Club and the available membership opportunities. These questions and answers are only summary in nature, the Membership Plan should be read for a complete description of the membership offering.
Q: What is the purpose of the Club?
A: The Club is a place where members can golf, relax, and socialize in a comfortable, casual environment and experience a full service golf facility and a magnificent golf course.
Q: What is the membership opportunity at the Club?
A: Coral Creek Club is a private golf club located in Placida, Florida featuring an outstanding golf course and an award-winning clubhouse. The Club is offering a limited number of Certificate and Social memberships.
Q: What facilities are available to members of the Club?
A: The Club features an 18-hole Tom Fazio designed golf course, practice range and practice putting green. The Club also features an award-winning clubhouse and includes a living room, dining room, bar, outdoor dining, menís locker room and lounge, ladies locker room and lounge.
Q: What are the privileges of membership?
A: The Certificate membership includes full golf, social and dining privileges.
Q: What are the special features of membership in the Club?
A: In addition to exceptional Club facilities, Certificate membership in the Club offers a number of attractive benefits, including:
- Private: Members must be sponsored.
- Refundable Membership Deposit: In the first five years of membership, eighty five percent (85%) of the Membership Deposit paid for a Certificate membership is refundable upon resignation and reissuance of the membership After five years of membership, eighty five percent (85%) of the current rate of Membership Deposit for a Certificate membership is refundable upon resignation and re-issuance of the membership
- Transferable Membership: A Certificate membership is transferable to a spouse, significant other, adult child or immediate family member of the Certificate member or spouse, as described in the Membership Plan.
- Family Privileges: All memberships are family memberships entitling the member, the memberís spouse or significant other and immediate dependent family members age 22 and under to membership privileges.
- Resigned Memberships Reissued Prior to Membership Sell-Out: Resigned Certificate members do not have to wait until all new Certificate memberships have been issued before their membership is reissued. Every third new Certificate membership issued will be a resigned membership, if a Certificate member is on the resignation list.
Q: When will the membership deposit be repaid to the member?
A: A Certificate member is entitled to receive a refund of his or her membership deposit, without interest, thirty years from the date of the Certificate memberís admission to the Club In the event that the Certificate member resigns from the Club before the end of the thirty-year period, the member will be entitled to receive the appropriate membership deposit within thirty days after the reissuance of the Certificate memberís membership by the Club to a new Certificate member.
Q: Are the number of memberships in the Club limited?
A: Yes In order to ensure a high standard of service and accessibility that our members expect, the Club has a current capacity of 275 dues-paying Certificate Members.
Q: May I invite guests to the Club?
A: Having your friends enjoy the Clubís outstanding facilities with you is a wonderful benefit of membership. Members are encouraged to invite guests to the Club subject to reasonable rules and regulations adopted by the Club to preserve the exclusivity of its facilities.
Q: Will my family members be welcome at the Club?
A: Each membership includes full privileges for the member, member spouse or significant other and the immediate dependent family members Immediate dependent family members include children 22 years of age and younger.
Q: Who is eligible to acquire a membership in the Club?
A: All invitations for membership will be made by the Club. The Clubís goal is to create and maintain a premier club, which offers an enjoyable experience for its members. The Club reserves the right to implement policies with respect to membership which will ensure the enjoyment of all members.
Q: Who is responsible for the operation of the Club?
A: Club President and Managing Partner Michael Zmetrovich oversees the operations of the club.
Q: How do I become a member?
A: Anyone interested in membership must be sponsored and must complete a Membership Application. Upon acceptance of a candidateís Membership Application, an Admission Agreement must be signed and submitted with payment of the required membership deposit.
Q: What if I have additional questions?
A: Please contact the General Manager/Membership Director, Karen Conroy at 941-697-0830.